2013年11月15日星期五

Lady Gaga: fancy dress for the governance of all madness



Lady Gaga says she 's wearing all the avant-garde is to deal with his " insanity ." Last week, the pop diva in London to promote their new album "Artpop", this line even if she was dressed in Lady Gaga style can be described as a bold breakthrough in the standard , including the first line of the shell -shaped parasol , towering headdress , full face white stain marks and imitation dentures mouth ornaments ( originally designed to make bracelets ) .
 



"This is my way to deal with their own insanity , " she said in "The Graham Norton Show" talk show said. "When I was young it often sound mind , then for a long time I uncontrolled alcohol and drugs , clothing and art is ultimately saved me and I can get from the creation of unlimited happiness, that to me is a psychedelic effect of the process can produce . "


Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti before the beginning of the year and she broke off the cooperation because of its insane moves and positions itself endlessly unreasonable demands , but they are friends of any course . Now in order for Lady Gaga's stylist Formichetti former assistant Brandon Maxwell.


"I had too many other tasks , " In July , he told the United States, " Women's Wear Daily ," "I collaborated with her two albums , for up to five years, you know I'll always be in the shape of her world , there is a role, but I have no way to repeat this every role she was locker 12 times a day , this is crazy ! "


Compared Lady Gaga, the Taylor Swift's dress show us more elegant and sweet!

没有评论:

发表评论